Thursday, July 17, 2008

Best Use of a Cell Phone Ever

Warning! Some readers may find this post offensive.

As many people, I have some issues with a lack of symmetry on my body. Unfortunately the part of my body with the greatest inconsistency are my breasts. One boob is considerably smaller than the other. If I were not a horribly vain creature, this probably wouldn't matter.

I am vain.

I do not have much cleavage to begin with, so the unevenness of what I do have really irks me.

Last weekend when I was getting ready to go to karaoke with my friends, I discovered the best cure for this problem. I only got a cell phone in January, so I have not had much time to experiment with this in the past. I am always finding different places to tuck the cell phone, but this one was perfect.

Check it!

Perfectly evens out the cleavage!

8 comments:

Shawn Petriw said...

Can I please make a long distance call?

GraceeJ said...

That is so HAWT!

Dawn Boudreau said...

haha, thanks guys:)

Dawn Boudreau said...

Not to mention, keeping the cell phone on vibrate, always puts more fun in the evening! ;)

call me....

GraceeJ said...

Your my breast friend

Diva M said...

I think there are other places to put a vibrating phone....
did I just type that out loud?

Dawn Boudreau said...

perhaps, my diva friend, but that would not solve any balance issues. might make it worse.

jode` said...

love it :)